Saturday, March 1, 2014

Get To Know Shop Jolie!

Hello Lovely Ladies!

I thought that I would use my first blog post as a chance to let you all know a little bit about me, and a little bit about what I want to accomplish with this blog! For those of you who already know me, you know that I am very passionate about fashion, styling, shopping, and that I love being creative. I wanted to use this blog as a creative outlet, and I wanted to share my thoughts and ideas about the things that I love! I want to focus on fashion, but I also love interior design, art, and beauty. I recently left my job as an administrative assistant, and I want to use this time to do the things that I love. I am currently working towards starting my own business, but for right now I wanted to put my ideas out there and get the inspiration ball rolling!

You can expect to see posts from me 2-3 times a week. I am very involved with social media, which includes; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. You can follow me on all of these sites if you click on the gold glitter links on the top of my page. I will keep you updated with my posting schedule and if you aren't big on social media, feel free to sign up for my email updates. You can sign up to be on the mailing list if you enter your email in the side bar on the right of my page. I would also love for you to all follow my blog. This is the easiest way to stay involved with Shop Jolie.

Speaking of "Shop Jolie" I also want to explain my thoughts on the name of my blog. As it states on the side bar of my page, Jolie translates to "Pretty" in french. I don't know about you, but I LOVE pretty things! There is nothing better than coming home from a successful shopping trip with fresh flowers, some new lipstick, a cute pillow for your couch, or a gorgeous pair of pumps! One of my very favorite things is enjoying those pretty simple pleasures in life. This blog will share my thoughts on ways to fill your closet, your home, and your life with pretty things!


Eventually I want to post outfits from my own closet by modeling them myself, but for those of you who don't know, I live in Michigan, and it is incredibly cold & snowy, which makes modeling outside an issue! But I do still want to do fashion related posts, so for the next month or so, you can expect ideas based on magazine photos, Pinterest pictures etc. to show you ideas on how to wear the most popular trends.

I love to shop, so my blog will also cover my favorite stores, and give you ideas on where to shop, what to buy, and how to score great deals on amazing outfits! I also plan to cover topics such as my favorite beauty products, my favorite movies and topics outside of fashion as well.


If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feedback, please feel free to leave me a comment below! I am so excited to get started on this blog, and I can't wait to share my thoughts and ideas with you all!



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving your blog girl! Cant wait to see what you do on here! Love seeing all the pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Taylor!! I am so excited that you are enjoying my blog so far! Thanks for following, and for reading as I post!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Chelsea, My name is Jinnifer and I wanted to see if you would be interested in doing a honest product review. I'm always on the lookout for young and up coming bloggers to write reviews for a new skin care company. For more information you can email me at sandiegoopportunity@outlook.com or check out my website jinniferwagner.nerium.com

    ReplyDelete