Sunday, March 30, 2014

What To Do On A Sunday Afternoon...

Sunday Fun Day

I thought I would just quickly share a few of my favorite things to do on a Sunday Afternoon! I have actually done all of the above at some point today. I just started watching the TV show "Suits" and I am already addicted. I adore both Gabriel Macht & Patrick Adams on the show, they are amazing actors, and they aren't too shabby to look at either. ;) I have also been in bed drinking coffee, listening to music, reading, and online shopping. (J.crew always has great sales!) Basically, I view Sunday as my lazy day of the week. I relax, rest & do my favorite things at home to get refreshed for the week ahead. I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday's! What are your favorite things to do over the weekend? 

Much Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment